Local Games Coordinator
Registration: Aug. 1 - Sept. 1
State Finals Dates: Sept. 27 - Oct. 31
Fitness Raffle: Sept. 1 - Sept. 30
- By age and gender. Medals mailed to all winners.
- $15.00 registration fee, no travel expenses.
- Fun and Friends
- Seeing competitors from across the state via zoom.
- Practicing for competition and Fitness Raffles.
- State Finals T-Shirt
- Available for purchase. Postage paid for registered participants.
- State Finals Lapel Pin
- Mailed to each registered participant.
Please read the following information to access ONLINE REGISTRATION.
- The first step is to create an account. You must provide an email address that is unique to you (i.e. not shared with a spouse) and your date of birth. Then you will receive an email confirmation in which you click to verify your account and begin the registration process.
- By creating an account, this program will allow you to register for Neuse River Senior Games (NRSG) and if you qualify at NRSG, you may also register for State Finals this summer through Torch 1.0 with this same account.
Please note, the following items are required to complete online registration. If you do not have all of the items, you cannot complete your registration.
- Payment with a credit card.
- Heritage, Visual and Literary entries must have a file (doc, pdf, rtf) to submit for each piece.
- Performing Arts and Cheerleader Group Leaders must submit a valid music file (mp3), if the act uses music.
- Team Sports participants should know Team Name(s). If you do not, you will need to enter (don't know) for Team Name.